Are you waiting for a baby for long years? And fed up with all other fertility treatments? Then, IVF is the solution for you. It gives you the best results and your dream to have a baby is fulfilled with this treatment.
In vitro Fertilization or IVF technique is used to treat infertility or genetic disorders to achieve pregnancy. It concerned with artificial ways of give birth to a child. Both female and male infertility are treated with this technique.
When IVF Suggested By Doctor?
- Fallopian tubes are damaged
- Decrease in Sperm Count
- Uterine fibroids with unusual menopause
- In absence of fallopian tubes
- Genetic disorder
- Unexplained infertility
Procedures for IVF Treatment :
An IVF fertility Treatment takes a series of steps followed by several weeks
1. Monitoring and Simulation of Ovaries using hormones.
2. Collecting the ovam from ovaries.
3. Fertilization of the ovam with sperm in a culture dish , a zygote is formed.
4. The fertilized zygote is then allowed to grow for 5-6 days and implanted in women's
5. Pregnancy tests are done by using blood samples after two weeks of implantation.
Use of Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) in IVF :
This assisted reproductive technique(ART) is used to enhance fertilization stage in IVF to extract single oocyte to form ovam and transferred to uterus.
Success Rate :
The success rate of this treatment are high with the experienced hands at right time.
Why Ponni Hospitals For IVF Treatment?
Dr. Yazhini SelvaRaj is the head of fertility treatments done in Ponni Hospitals and Fertility Research Centre. She is the best Gynecologist and Obstetrician in india. Ponni Hospitals have 25 years of experience in providing infertility treatments in india.
For queries, email : email@example.com or
visit : www.ponnitesttubebabycentre.com